Friday, July 31, 2009

Welcome to The Rotting-Mission Statement

Hello,

Thanks for checking out my new blog. I used to post my short reviews of movies I'd see on MySpace, but after noticing a friend of mine made a film blog on this site (check his out too getcinerad.blogspot.com), I figured why the hell not make one too. So yeah, I guess you could say I'm stealing his idea, but whatever there's no originality left in the world anyway, why start now?

What I plan on doing on this blog is give you reviews (they may be short or they may be long and detailed, depends how I feel at the time) of the movies that I see, whether they be new releases, DVDs/Blu-rays or films that I've seen in the past and am re-watching again.

My rating system is out of 5 stars, this is a short breakdown of what each star means:

0 stars=Avoid at all costs, not even worth viewing

1 star=Might have one or two good things going for it but overall awful, view at your own discretion

2 stars=A below average film with some good things going for it, at least one viewing

3 stars=An average film that has shortcomings, but is still definitely worth viewing.

4 stars=An almost perfect film

5 stars=Why are you still reading this, go see the damn thing already!!

Some movies fall in between each number, you make up your mind whether to see the film or not from there.

I hope that you enjoy reading the blog as much as I enjoy putting it together.

Sincerely,
Justin

P.S. Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment